We are glad to inform you that the applications for Secretariat, Chair and Delegates are finally open. This year the topic of the conference will be International Security and Climate Change and we will have 4 amazing Committees to produce solution-oriented Resolutions, which will be forwarded to the DGVN (German Association for the United Nations). To produce these outstanding proposals, we are looking for you to enrich our debates and provide unique insights. Furthermore, this conference is an amazing opportunity to network with other MUNers from all over Berlin regardless of their course of studies. Other than that we will also have guest professors who will provide us with valuable insights into the impacts of Climate Change in international politics, specially in the area of Global Security. The following committees will be simulated:
- ECOSOC - Building peace through fair and sustainable distribution of water resources
- UNDP - Establishment of post-Covid support mechanisms for developing countries
- UNHRC - Climate Migration (Long-term resilience building in the Sahel Region)
- UNSC - South China Sea Conflict
Convinced? To apply for the Conference, please use the following links:
- Secretariat & Chair Application: https://forms.gle/6vR7VZDKPTwZBPBh7
- Delegate Application: https://forms.gle/wnzx7dDCLwpvik9s7
Are you interested in participating in our MUN? We would be happy to see you on May 25 at our informal meeting at Humboldt University, where we can answer all questions and give first insights into what the MUN will look like.
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!
Your UNi-Gruppe Coordination
*The travel and accommodation expenses will not be reimbursed.